Hi :)
I think you need the 4.2.6 version, here's a link to it
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?type=win-x86&version=4.2.6&lang=en-US

It might be a good idea to save this wiki-page too
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel

It helps to have the 4.2.6 alongside whichever version you normally use

I think i have updated the Status Wiki correctly but please let me know.
It's easy to sign chapters in again after the weekend if you didn't get
time to have a look through them.  I'd be surprised if you have time to
even get through 1 tbh but it's good to have choices and they are
available.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/UserGuideTasks#Status_of_tasks_BH_v4.2

Regards from
Tom :)