Hello,

My name is Steve. I just signed up for the mailing list and I wanted to get involved in any way that I can to help with the documentation for LibreOffice. I've been an OpenOffice/LibreOffice user for many years and have converted basically everyone I know. I thought it would be nice to give something back.

Over the years I've been a software developer, project manager, systems administrator, and technical writer. But at the moment I'm a stay-at-home Dad until my daughter is old enough for school. In my spare time I've developed a number of web sites such as http://www.freeindenver.com.

Years ago, my very first job out of college was as a technical writer, building the help system for a web application used by real estate agents. So I thought this was an area where I could contribute to your cause.

I will continue to read through the Intro docs to learn how to get started, and if there's any place specific that I can help out, just let me know. I'm a native English speaker, and I'm fine with editing/proofreading if that's something you need.

Thanks,
-- Steve