Sounds great Robert! I'm still trying to figure out how we can link in
the help files as I really do think that will be the most beneficial for
our user base. I'm going to reach out to a couple developers and so long
as we can find something that:

1) Doesn't impact local teams workflow;
2) Allows for easy translation for any other contributors

I think we can move forward but it will require some backend work. Let
me poke around but if you create a channel and start creating videos
that coincide with help files that will be fantastic.

Thanks again for your great work :)

Best,
Joel