On 02.08.2017 20:06, Olivier Hallot wrote:
> Preface
> Additions to Help Menu
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.3#Help
> Skip - No use to A GS guide

Sorry I missed the first few minutes of the meeting, due to computer
problems. I would argue that the new additions to the help menu (eg.
Links to the "User Guides", "Get help online.." aka Ask Libre) are
important and should be added to the GS Guide Preface, under the "Where
to get more help" section. If there are no objections, I will create the
initial draft for the GS Guide Preface.

Thoughts?

Dave