Hi Heiko,
Am 13.11.2017 um 10:24 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
Intermediate cover survey result

Option 1 234 31%
Option 2 288 38%
Option 3 240 32%

Many useful comments on the blog.

So we have no real decision/direction. Let me say: 1 and 3 are together more than 60 %. And some say 3 tuned up with 1, especially the "original" icons are wanted.

As it seems: either 2 or 3:
Can you provide all comments in a printable pdf and send it to me?
Perhaps I will find some time (the next weekends) to work on the proposals.

Very interesting is that the most comments are for 1 or 3 and against 2 but the voting is for 2.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation