Hi all,

Am 14.06.2018 um 03:29 schrieb Olivier Hallot:
> Lets talk about Nextcloud and LOOL for ODFAuthors. Is it a good idea?

To talk: +1

For NC with LOOL:
As I want to have it since 2 years ago [1]: +1

[...]

> LibreOffice Online is a NextCloud plugin (app) that allows direct
> edition of Chapters inside the cloud storage. That is an interesting
> feature and worth the change. Here are some of the use cases:

And we are testing it and so help the QA.

> Do I need to be a member of TDF to use a possible new ODFAuthor service?
>
> The current testing environment requires TDF membership. For Authors
> production, an exclusive NC+LOOL can be considered without the mandatory
> membership.

Otherwise it would be a NoGo for doing the work in a wider community.
Some people are very active but no members. Or even you can get a member
when you do documentation work but you can't do documentation work
because you aren't member.

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/1872

--
Grüße