HI Heiko, All

Very good idea and start set of tips.

After browsing some on the bottom I think there should be a minimal set
of rules for writing tips. Here are some out of my mind and not exaustive:

* Do not mention releases at all - older or in future (e.g. "5.3
implements table styles in Writer, try them!" or "Version 5.4 introduces
Pivot Charts")

* Prefix or mention module name where it applies (e.g. cells in Calc or
Writer? Styles in Calc or Writer?)

* Consider writing English for ease of translation. Tips must be translated.

* Avoid cryptic jargon, because readers are end users. E.g do not write
thinks like "You can use UNO command XYZ to instantiate your methods for
reflecting objects with XSpreadsheet interface". This sounds idiot to
end users.

Some other questions...
* Is there a max size for the tip in characters?
* Will the tips be segmented per module (should!)
* Localization of images?

Kind regards

Olivier

--