Howdy,

Personally I would stick with "Tab".

That said, was just looking at the file at the server via LOOL and I guess
you are making your changes on-line to the file. Yes.

I see the change record for "Tab", for instance, was just added.

Along with the change records added by KK in that copy of the file.

This is a little different form what has happened prior. (or still new at
least)

When KK made the first review, with changes, KK left the file from HW
untouched,and a copy was made, that copy is what are what you are working
on On-Line.

Of course I can see the changes you are adding under your username also
when I open that file.

I would say this is fine, with one caveat - I wouldn't recommend accepting
any of the changes using LOOL. Not IF the doc team wants to keep a record
of the changes.

For the moment at least, and let see what feedback comes here.

Best wishes

Drew