Tango is a nice and neutral theme but be aware that some icons for new
functions might be missing since we don't have designers for this theme. For
your consideration: the majority of users run Windows where the default is
Breeze, on Linux it depends on the desktop environment and it's either Breeze
or Elementary.

--
Dr. Heiko Tietze, UX-Designer and UX-Mentor
Tel: +49 30 5557992-63 | Mail: heiko.tie...@documentfoundation.org