Hello Everybody,
I have moved chapter 6 to published folder. I have changed some structure
in the spreadsheet. Before this there was a column called Actual Return
Date. I did not understand the use of that column. The return date of
reviews are written after the respective review by column. So there was no
need of that column. I have deleted it. I have also made two columns -
"First Draft uploaded by" and "First Draft uploaded on". The checked out by
and Expected Return Date would act as common columns for First Draft, First
Review and Second Review and the information in it can be deleted
afterwards. If anyone has any questions they can ask me. This change is
only for Base Guide 6.2.

Pulkit Krishna