Hi

The e-mail is supposed to be sent at registration time, to confirm the
registration in full.

The NextCloud access can be done only after the registration is fully
completed, and the username is validated in the LDAP server.

When our infra team don't see your username, it is because the
registration process did not end.

The mail hostmas...@documentfoundation.org is the channel to sort the
registration issues.

Olivier