All,

I have (finally) finished my 2nd review of the draft Getting Started with
Base chapter of the 6.4 Getting Started Guide. Many apologies for the time
this took, but that was mainly due to the number of significant issues that
were found in the document when I downloaded it after the 1st review had
concluded.

I am recommending that this chapter re-starts its review cycle and Dan
Lewis has kindly agreed to do the 1st review of this update.

The updated file is in the Drafts folder (with changes tracked).

Regards,

Steve Fanning