From: "User" <user....@posteo.net>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: 20/05/2020 12:27:21
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] 6.x template file

On 20/05/2020 11:03, Steve Fanning wrote:
 All,

             For the sake of clarity, I believe that the master
 template for 6.x guides is the file LibreOffice_6.x_Template.ott, in
 the Nextcloud folder LibreOffice Documentation > English > Contributor
 Resources.

             Please could anybody who thinks otherwise provide
 information about an alternative location?

 Regards,

 Steve

We now appear to have at least 12 variations and revisions of the
originally agreed template scattered around several Nextcloud folders.
Now we learn that some contributors are inventing their own.

Regards
Dave
--
"The nice thing about standards is that you have so many to choose from."
Andy Tannenbaum - Creator of the MINIX OS