Hi Martin,

prior to cleaning it is necessary to check correctness of formatting –
replace directly formatted bold and italic to styles and vice versa.
Have you done that? If not, the formatting will vanish in cleaning. In
that case please place the uncleaned files somewhere so that I can
download them.

I will upload the new version of the script together with a brief
description how to use it.
Perhaps we can add a new directory "for_cleaning" where finished
documents would be put. From there the document would go to Published

Milos

--
email & jabber: sramek.mi...@gmail.com