Hi!

I am using Linux and I had a similar problem as reported by Jean.If I open
the PDF file using Okular, all pages are blank. However, if I open the PDF
with Firefox's PDF viewer, all is fine and the images load really fast.

Also, if I open the cover files in ODT format they turn out to be too heavy
and it is very hard to scroll down the document and make any editing. As
discussed in our last meeting, this is because the image in the ODT file is
in SVG format.

What I did was open the SVG files using Inkscape and export as a 300 dpi
PNG file. Then I inserted them as PNG images into the ODT files. Now
they're lighter to load and navigate.

Rafael Lima