Hello Steve and Olivier,

I found one more erroneous function in help pages. HYPEGEOMDIST's
description of *cumulative *parameter's last statement is wrong. It states
"The cumulative distribution function is the default if no value is
specified for this parameter." but I tested and by default probability
density function is considered. So changes should be incorporated
accordingly.

Regards,
Ronnie Gandhi
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
+91-07874243430