Hello Marcia

Just to let you know that I shall be updating Chapter 6 Getting Started with
Impress and Chapter 7 Getting Started with Draw for the Getting Started Guide
7.0. I am also updating the Impress and Draw User Guides to Version 7.0.
Information from these two user guides will be used for the chapters in the
Getting Started Guide.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com