Hello Olivier and Steve,

The function WORKDAY in help pages and also its implementation has only the
first 3 parameters whereas ODF section has 4 parameters. Also ODF mentions
passing {0;0;0;0;0;1;1} or {1;0;0;0;0;0;1}  or even this {0;0;0;1;1;1;1} as
the Holiday parameter which when I tried does not change the result.

I have stated that "Calc's implementation of WORKDAY function is not
strictly in accordance with ODF 1.2." in wiki.

Calc's function works just like MS Excel's function does.

Regards,
Ronnie Gandhi
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
+91-07874243430