Hi, guys

I keep translating and verifying chapter 14 of Calc Guide 6.2. Two things I want to bring up to your attention (maybe are also carried over to next guides).

1. Expand formatting option. Must restart LibreOffice in order to apply change to it. Also, if data entry in adjacent cells is interrupted with another action in Calc, also the expanding of formatting is interrupted (I do not know if this is a feature or a bug XDXDXD ). These annotations are omitted in the guide an dI think they're important. Firstly, I changed the option without restaring and I almost went crazy because nothing happened.

2. Value highlighting. English guide mentions that logical values and dates are green when this option is enables, but it is not true. In fact, they are blue, because they are numbers, internally. Only results from formulas are green. I checked in a localized (Spanish) version, but I believe it's true for every Calc.

If you think my findings are OK, please confirm. Otherwise I will return the parapgraphs to initial state.

Best regards,
Celia

--
_Ego sum in porta limine._