Hello

Another think about the new character style and here are my thoughts.

I think Widget is not informative enough as a name and suggest UI Text, or
something similar.

In UI dialogs you can have two levels of UI text, for example from the Position
and Size dialog.
        Position — main section in bold text
                Position X — sub-section in normal text
                Position Y — sub-section in normal text
        Size — main section in bold text
                Width — sub-section in normal text
                Height — sub-section in normal text

Therefore there should be two new character styles — UI Text Bold and UI Text
Normal.

As you can see, my suggested new name clearly identifies when this character
style should be used.

Regards
Peter Schofield
Technical Writer, Document Foundation