Hello team,

I agree when Mr. Srebotnjak states that we need to rewrite the sentence "Based
on LibreOffice 7.1." to "Based on LibreOffice Community 7.1.", I will work on
that for the Calc Guide 7.1.

However, about the disclaimer, in my opinion, it's not necessary to declare
what the guides do not cover, I think it is clear enough when we say that the
document is based on LibreOffice Community. Mentioning so many times the term
LibreOffice Enterprise could lead the user to believe that TDF is working on
two versions of LO (Community / Enterprise), which, as far as I understand is
not correct.

Well, those were my opinion on that, but, of course we can discuss deeper on
that.

Best regards,
Felipe Viggiano