Hello Dev,

Thanks for that! I will now take a look at the chapter and as soon as possible I will provide you a feedback.

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano

Em 28/04/2021 01:05, Vasudev Narayanan escreveu:
Greetings -
After reviewing Chapter 8 - Pivot Tables, I have uploaded the file PivotTables_FV_KK_FV_VN_28April2021.odt <https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/f/576594> for your feedback and necessary incorporation.

It was great learning. I will take another chapter and let you know about it.

Thank you
-Dev

-----Original Message-----
From: Felipe Viggiano <felipeviggi...@libreoffice.org>
To: documentation@global.libreoffice.org
Sent: Sun, Apr 25, 2021 11:07 pm
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Review Comments

Hello Dev,

I see that you managed to edit the Calc Guide Status spreadsheet, good
to know!

About that, you did entered the information we need to know, but when
you are indicating that you have taken a chapter for review, please fill
the "Check-out by" and the "Expect return date" columns. After finish
reviewing, fill the columns "Rev2" and "Return date".  I have changed it
for you!

Once again, thank you for joining us! As soon as you finish your review,
let us know!

Best regards,

Felipe Viggiano