Hello
Acknowledgements should be kept. However the following should be taken into
account.

The acknowledgement for each individual chapter is normally dropped from the
front of a chapter when the guide is created.

Acknowledgement should only remain in a chapter if that individual chapter is
to be published separately from the guide and remain available for download on
the LO website.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com