Hi Rafael,

With regards to differences between the Calc Functions Wiki and the corresponding Help pages...

You are correct that there is currently a significant difference in the content of the help pages and the wiki pages for SOME of Calc's functions. We need to work out how the users can be made aware of the extra content on the wiki but I don't think there is a great rush to solve this particular issue. We should give possible solutions some proper thought before making any changes to the help; meanwhile we will continue to improve the 500+ wiki pages.

Perhaps we could discuss at a future Documentation Team meeting? (After this week I expect to be able to attend our Thursday evening meetings a little more frequently).

Regards,

Steve