Hi Olivier,

The following macro will iterate over all paragraphs and remove all of the
items that contain empty strings (both in numbered and bulleted lists).

Sub RemoveEmptyItems
     Dim oEnum, oPar
     oEnum = ThisComponent.Text.CreateEnumeration()
     Do While oEnum.HasMoreElements()
          oPar = oEnum.NextElement()
          nsName = oPar.NumberingStyleName
          If nsName <> "" Then
               parText = oPar.GetString()
               If parText = "" Then
                    'This is reached if the list has an entry that is empty
                    ThisComponent.Text.RemoveTextContent(oPar)
               End If
          End If
     Loop
End Sub