Hello all:

I've just uploaded IG7203 second review to the WIP folder, and archived the previous version of the chapter.

I'm checking out IG7204 for second review, expected return date October 13.

I'm continuing to get the spreadsheet save error that Peter reported earlier today, and that Vasudev and I both reported last week, so unfortunately my attempts to update the spreadsheet don't appear to be saving. As of October 2 I see Vasudev reported that someone was looking into the issue--I wonder if there are any updates?

Rachel