Hi Stve

I will give chapter 15 the second review.

Cheees, Kees

Steve Fanning schreef op 01.11.2021 22:24:
Hi All,

With regards to the overall need for a second review of the book, I
feel that most of the chapters probably don’t warrant further review.
However, given that I implemented the changes to all chapters of this
update, then I guess you might expect me to think that!

I would prefer Chapter 15 (User Interface Variants) to be reviewed a
second time if that is possible. This is a new chapter for the Calc
Guide and hence doesn’t have the review history of the other chapters.

Other than that, the review comments that we’ve processed during first
review don’t seem to indicate any underlying problem with any
established chapter. This leads me to think it not worth spending
people’s time reviewing any of them again.

Can I suggest the following way ahead?

1. Please would somebody perform a second review of Chapter 15?
2. Let’s aim to start the publication process on Saturday next week
   (2021-11-12). If anybody feels an urge to review any other chapters
   further, then feel free to do so before then.

Does this sound okay or does anybody feel strongly that more reviewing
time is needed? If nobody expresses any reasonable objections, then
I’ll go ahead with the above.

Regards,

Steve