While preparing the print version of the book, I noticed a problem with a
page footer in the contents pages; the Front Matter page style was
incorrectly defined. I fixed the problem, regenerated the PDF, and replaced
the ODT and PDF in NextCloud. Olivier, you may wish to replace the PDF on
the website.

Once again, I encourage everyone to have me check compiled books for
formatting errors.

I am continuing to work on the print edition.

Jean