Can someone help please.

I am trying to add an existing toolbar to LO Draw.
The toolbar is Text and contains six tools that would be useful for working
with text. Going to View > Toolbars on the Menu bar, the Text toolbar is not
available.
I have checked the Customise procedure in View > Toolbars > Customise on the
Menu bar, but it is not obvious on how to add an existing toolbar to an LO
module.
I have checked Chapter 14 in the Getting Started Guide. No info on adding an
existing toolbar to an LO module, that is Draw for me.
Adding new commands to a toolbar is not a problem.

A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

Peter Schofield
psaut...@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team