While Hoffman has a calendar limit, I have gone by the H36 manual's
limitations section, which does not specify mandatory limits on the prop.
Hence, I have been signing off my Dimona's annual for  about 20 years
without overhauling the prop. That is my story and I will stick with it!

Michael Stockhill
Polson, MT