In an online CV you need to add different keywords from the start to the end.
This is because when you add your CV to a job search engine, recruiters
normally type in keywords to choose the candidate. Also try to list your major
skills in the beginning of the CV so it would get noticed. Simple words like
excellent, experienced, fast, skilled etc give extra spices to even boring CV
so use them wisely.

To Apply For Job:
http://www.wakensee.com/?aff=0956

If you wish not to receive future emails, simply go to the yahoo group through
which you are receiving my emails and click on a link "Edit membership" which
you can find in front of your email address. You can change your message
delivery option in this page in "Step 2" to suit your needs. If you are a group
moderator and no longer wishes to receive emails, please change my "post
message settings", otherwise email from your group moderator email address to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject "remove- (your groupname).

Dapatkan informasi kesehatan gratis
Mailing List Dokter Indonesia
http://www.mldi.or.id
Yahoo! Groups Links