hello doc how are u??? i would like to ask you some question about...what i
dont understand is...how come than i be pregnent i ws period last month for
2days....but the next month after i am period i dont get my period yet..that
was so stranght 4 me.

now i just wanna to know...there is true if people have period can be pregnent.
i was using condom with my boyfriends but after 1 week i am period i dont use
condom just 4 one time...

and after with out condom i have period just 2 days and now when i check i am
pregnet...how come??? and why???
pls answer 4 me..i would like to know as u as u can

thank you so much 4 ur time bye

Kirim email ke