I've added a few more items to the TODO list.

This (using the WIKI) works much better than the old TODO file,
especially linking to discussions on the mailing list is useful
(as I often forget what was decided).

It would be good if anyone who requests a feature and gets it approved
(someone on the mailing list says ok let's do it), the one requesting
the feature adds it to the WIKI with all necessary information,
including at least a link to the mailing list discussion and possibly
an additional page detailing the feature.

--
Anders