Shawn Walker wrote:
> How do I get access to the elements of the sparse matrix that is assembled
> by the VariationalProblem class and the routine `solve'?  I need to
> compare the entries to a benchmark case.

You can't get the matrix from VariationalProblem. To check the matrix,
write your own code to assemble the matrix (can be copied from inside
VariationalProblem and may only be one or two lines), or just add some
lines inside VariationalProblem.

To ease comparison, use the uBLAS linear algebra background. You can
access terms elements-wise and add/subtract matrices easily.

Garth