Johan Hake wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 September 2009 09:58:01 Garth N. Wells wrote:
>> Anders Logg wrote:
>>> No, just in the Poisson demo. I'll fix the others later.
>> Any thoughts on how to deal with Dirichlet bcs? Constant works because
>> it is a subclass of Function. Do we need a common base class for
>> Function and Expression which has an eval function?
>
> Yes, isn't this natural? It is at least nice to have the possibility to call
> eval on a Function using interpolating.
>
> I suppose it is enough to only provide the simple eval(value,x) function?

Anders is one step ahead of us - he added the class Coefficient which has:

    virtual void eval(double* values, const double* x) const;

    virtual void eval(double* values, const Data& data) const;

    virtual void restrict(double* w,
                           const FiniteElement& element,
                           const Cell& dolfin_cell,
                           const ufc::cell& ufc_cell,