Anders Logg wrote:
> Are there any objections to making a new release (0.9.5)?

No, as long as you clean up the copious quantities of debugging output
which is being printed to the screen ;).

Also, we should look at the DOLFIN Blueprints to see if anything else
should be done before a release.

If a release is made, I would like the next one to focus on the
Blueprints. There are some very important but non-trivial targets, like
more general parallel assembly, which should be addressed sooner rather
than later.

Garth