Bugs item #681658, was opened at 2003-02-06 14:59
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by polx
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=116035&aid=681658&group_id=16035

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When parsing using SAXReader.read(File)
a DocumentException is thrown if the # sign exists in
the file name. This is not the case when parsing via
SAXReader.read(InputSource)

this will cause a DocumentException:

new SAXReader().read(new File("#.xml"));

this will not:

new SAXReader().read(new InputSource(new FileReader
(new File("#.xml"))));

Comment By: Paul Libbrecht (polx)