Bugs item #1848718, was opened at 2007-12-11 15:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=116035&aid=1848718&group_id=16035

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
many of the elements in my file are missing.

I'll try and attach an example that doesn't conflict the interests of my
business, later.