Hi Filip,

I've found the solution at
http://www.edankert.com/validate.html#Validate_using_external_Schema_s.

Here the code:

        SAXParserFactory factory = SAXParserFactory.newInstance();
        SchemaFactory schemaFactory =
SchemaFactory.newInstance("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";);
        factory.setSchema(schemaFactory.newSchema(new Source[] { new
StreamSource(args[1]) }));
        SAXParser parser = factory.newSAXParser();

        SAXReader reader = new SAXReader(parser.getXMLReader());
        reader.setValidation(false);

        // add error handler which turns any errors into XML
        XMLErrorHandler errorHandler = new XMLErrorHandler();
        reader.setErrorHandler(errorHandler);
        reader.read(args[0]);

        // output the errors XML
        XMLWriter writer = new XMLWriter(OutputFormat.createPrettyPrint());
        if (errorHandler.getErrors().elements().size() != 0) {
                writer.write(errorHandler.getErrors());
                System.exit(FAILURE);
        }
        System.exit(OK);