Hi Joel,
the build dependencies between 1.6.1 and 2.0 changed in the following way:
* Jaxen 1.1-beta-6 -> 1.1.1
* pull-parser 2 -> 2.1.10
* xpp3 1.1.3.3 -> 1.1.4c
The test dependencies will probably change more, but perhaps I will
remove some dependencies from the list rather than append some new.

I have no contact with Jaxen authors, I found solution concerning
developer access and domain with Maarten Coene and James Strachan, one
the original authors.

All the best,

Filip

Filip Jirsák