Hi all,

I'm generating a document using DocumentHelper.createElement() calls. When I
try to query the document generated using XPath, I get no matches. But if I do
this:

String docString = doc.asXML();
SAXReader reader = new SAXReader();
doc = reader.read(new StringReader(docString));

The same XPath queries do match. I'm a new Dom4J user and might be making some
mistake somewhere.

Can anybody point me what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Muzaffer