Hi all,

I'm probably doing something very stupid. I have a very simple document and I

'm trying to apply an XPath to find the value of a node. Here's the XML:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<sparql xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/DataAccess/rf1/result";>

  <head>

    <variable name="k0"/>

  </head>

  <results>

    <result>

      <k0 datatype="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#double";>4.0</k0>

    </result>

  </results>

</sparql>

I can print this XML as it is read. And here’s the code, I’m using for XPath:

String sizeStr = sizeDoc.valueOf(“//k0”);

I get empty string as a result of this. Can anybody tell me what’s wrong? I
added the whole lib directory in the dom4j distribution to the class path.

Thanks,

Muzaffer