I am proud to announce the the release of version 2.2 of VTD-XML, the
next generation XML parsers/indexer/slicer/editor. This release
significantly expands VTD-XML's ability to slice, split, edit and
incrementally update the XML documents. To this end, we introduce the
concept of namespace-compensated element fragment. This release also
adds VTD+XML index writing capability to the VTD Navigator class.
Other enhancements in this release include index size pre-computation,
support for HTTP get, and some bug fixes.

To download the latest release, please go to
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110612.