Hi there,

I'm traversing some folders on my disk and I'm creating a xml document out of
it and when I write the document to the disk, the order of elements is not in
the order of the traversal. Is there any way to write the xml in the order the
elements are added to the document ?

Here is my code
This code is called once
 Element root = parentDoc.addElement("workspace");
        Item = root.addElement("items");
This code is called for every folder and or a file

Item.addElement("item").addElement("path").addText(
                            folder.getObjectId().toString() +".xml");

In the end I call this method
this.parentDoc.write(this.fileWriter);
                this.fileWriter.close();

Thanks