Muzaffer,

Yes, thats true. I could try this.

Is there no way to do this kind of merging using the dom4j
API?

/Håkan

sourceforge.net>
>Ärende: Re: [dom4j-user] Merging several XML-files
>
>If your XML is that simple and nicely structured, you can
write regular expressions (or use similar text operations) to
extract the <product> sections and put them back to back and
slap a <rootelement> </rootelement> to the beginning and the
end. If you keep the result in the memory, it's still going to
be a large String, so you might want to write the XML to a file
as you process your input.

>I don't know that's the best approach but with a simple XML,
it seems pretty easy to implement.

>Muzaffer

dom4j-user-
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Håkan Jacobsson
>> Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:39 AM
>> To: dom4j-user@lists.sourceforge.net
>> Subject: [dom4j-user] Merging several XML-files
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> What would be the best approach to merging several XML
files?