Hi,All,

I used DOM4J for general java project by import it to the building path, it
works.
However, after using DOM4J for my Eclipse RCP, there is problem for my first
step.
I used (add external *.jar) method  to add the dom4j.jar into the build path,
which made building/parse ok. However, It couldnot  run it. The error is:
classnotfoundexception for SAXReader saxReader=new SAXReader().

Somebody told me set the dom4j as a dependency plugin, it should work. but I
don't how to do it.
I tried to copy the  dom4j.jar  under the eclipse/plugin directory, however,
eclipse cannot recoginze it as a plugin, even I tried using eclipse -clean
command to  restart eclipse. So I cann't add dom4j into the dependency plugin.

Somebody said need to import the dom4j when the project runing by modifying
MANIFEST.MF item:
Require-Bundle: But I don't know how to do it either.

Could you guys help me for that?

Thanks

shanhu