Hi all.

I have a question, I am using dom4j to write/read XML.  I need to
retrace some objects from XML. I tried to find solution in dom4j
manual,  but seems have to hard code class name and propery name, and
write those java code for every object. like this
String name = country.valueOf("@name");

so I think there should have some easy and common way to retrace
object from XML. but didn't find it now.
anybody can give some information to me about how to make it? thanks.

Joey.