Hi Everyone,

I'm new to XPath, and I am using dom4j which in turn uses Jaxen. I aable to use
the API provided by dom4j to execute my XPath location pathexpressions and work
with the result. But I've read that I should usethe "Dom Level 3 XPath" API in
order to have an standard code. But Ican't really find any source that explains
what is the importance of"Dom Level 3 XPath", who implements it, and how to use
it except in thebook "Processing XML with
Java"(http://www.cafeconleche.org/books/xmljava/chapters/ch16s06.html);howeverthat
 book is an old book.

Now my questions are:

1. Do dom4j or Jaxen implement "Dom Level 3 XPath".
2. Do I need to worry about using it? What do experts do in practice.
3. If it is important to use "Dom Level 3 XPath," then is there asource that
explains how to do this, specially in the context of dom4jand Jaxen.

Thanks for your time and response,
Mehrdad