I stand corrected :)

Muzaffer

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ozakca, Muzaffer
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 11:05 AM
To: Dhanji R. Prasanna; dom4j-user
Subject: Re: [dom4j-user] detecting self-closed tags

Dhanji,

I’m not sure if have gotten private replies to your questions but to me, this
e-mail list looks dead. Many questions* go unanswered (unless of course they
are answered off list – but that’s not the common practice I observed on many
lists. many). I really like Dom4j and I use it for almost everything XML
related but it might get really frustrating if you are doing something that is
not documented well. There’s not much help you can get in that case…

Anyways, I wanted to voice that here…

* Most of the questions that get a reply are answered by Edwin Dankert, I
noticed.

Muzaffer