Hi!

I have to use xml files for a little Java project. These files are
generated over the Java application itself, but I have to use an
external xml schema.

The root element must look like:

<rootelement xmlns=http://... xmlns:xsi=http://...
xsi:schemaLocation="http://...";>

I did this over the .addAttribute Method, and it seems to work, but now
I get an empty xmlns attribute (xmlns="") on each element I add to the
xml document.

This generates an error, while validating the xml file against the
external xml schema.

I tried also .addElement("elementname", "") but this doesn't work. A
parameter Namespace.NO_NAMESPACE is not allowed.

I googled fort he problem, and I saw, that I am not alone with this
problem, but I dind't find a solution (e.g.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1256551&group_i
d=16035&atid=116035).

Greetings,

Christian.